Aims and objectives
* To promote pastime of camping and motorhoming in Ireland
* To promote the club within all aspects of camping and caravaning in the community.
* To insure a duty of care to all members of the club.
* To provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone.
* Foster good fellowship and enjoyment of motor caravaning amongst members.
* Promote and arrange rallies, and weekend outings.
* Treat others with respect and courtesy wherever you are
* Keep and leave your camp site clean and tidy.
* Dispose of black and grey wastewater and rubbish in a sanitary and approved manner.
* Avoid causing visual or noise pollution, e.g. only use generators, stereo’s etc at appropriate times during the day.
* Comply with marshals instructions and camp site rules.